I know, I know. It’s November. It is a little early for a gift guide. But with another impending lockdown. I’m getting my Christmas shopping done early this year. So I thought I would share some gift ideas I’ve seen along my travels. These are under £10, for those stocking fillers, secret santas and gifts on a budget.
**This post contains affiliate links, of which I receive a small percentage of any goods sold**
- This cute cookie cutter from H&M for the bake off aficionado in your life. They also have a moon star set.
2. This marble trinket tray from Urban Outfitters is perfect for a dressing table to store rings and earrings.
3. A grow your own herb kit, I had the mint and the basil from EnglishSpice Garden earlier in the year and they are absolutely thriving. Everything is biodegradable and so easy to set up. I’m so so impressed with the plants that have grown from this kit.
4. Where the Crawdads Sing is one of the best books I’ve read this year, maybe even in my entire life. I saw this recommended everywhere and although I didn’t think the plot was ‘my thing’, I gave it a go anyway and I just didn’t want it to end. I really recommend this book as a gift for someone you love, or even yourself this Christmas
5. A perfect stocking filler a set of two banana sweets for that sweet tooth.
6. A Hibiscus and Acai berry flavour Bubble T bath bomb.
7. This gorgeous &Other Stories sunflower iPhone case, available for iPhone X,6,7 and 8.
8. The Guest List is another great book I’ve read this year. A classic who-dunnit murder mystery which is based around a wedding on a remote island. Each chapter is from a different guest point of view and what struck me is how easy it was to differentiate between each character. A great book for anyone who loves a little murder mystery and plot twists you never saw coming.
9. Some calming Lavender incense for that person in your life who likes to chill.
11. The cutest make up brush holder from Newlook which could also be used as a pen holder for that home office.
13. The King of Staten Island on DVD. One of my favourite films from this year. Directed by Judd Apatow and starring (and co-written by) Pete Davidson. Loosely based on Pete’s life and struggles. It’s a feel good film with some good laughs in the middle. If you like Pete’s sense of humour and Judd’s other films then this is definitely for you.
14. Small jar candle from H&M in various seasonal scents like cinnamon, bonfire and wild mint
15. A H&M Patterned cushion . I bought two of these earlier this month and they are such good quality for the price. Would really recommend.
16. Pack of reusable metal straws for the eco-conscious pals in your life.
17. A cute little yellow card holder from Topshop for carrying all your essential cards in.
18. A panda eye mask from New Look for that person in your life who needs a decent nights sleep