15 Reasons why autumn is the best season
It’s toffee apple season….
- 1. Crunchy leaves, pumpkin patches and autumn aesthetics
- 2. Hot chocolates with all the trimmings
- 3. Horror films and embracing the macabre
- 4. The weather, its cooler and plus the evenings are darker so everything just feels cosier
- 5. Halloween is arguably the best holiday
- 6. Autumn scents and seasonings, yes I’m looking at you cinnamon and pumpkin spice
- 7. Hot water bottles and chunky throws. This may be the year I invest in an electric blanket
- 8. Candles and fairy lights
- 9. Tv instantly gets twenty times better. This season, I’m particularly stoked for The Haunting of Bly Manor.
- 10. Comfort food. Roasted vegetables, pasta bakes and soups
- 11. Chunky socks and chunky knits. Everything chunky, please
- 12. Pumpkin carving. Gross but fun
- 13. The make up. A rouge lip or a berry lip stain
- 14. The colours. Mustards, and red and orange hues
- 15. The clothes. Jumpers, scarves, boots and coats. I would honestly where boots in summer if I could
What are your favourite things about autumn?